Have you heard of LPG? I will tell you what this beauty treatment for your skin consists of, which marks a before and after in the methods applied to facial and body aesthetics. Read the article and get valuable information about LPG treatment.
What is LPG Treatment?
Well, LPG or Endermologie is a Lipomassage technique performed using a machine or device, specially created for this purpose and consists of a roller and a valve. What LPG treatment allows is to stimulate the deep layers of the skin, which are generally resistant to diet and exercise.
What is LPG Treatment for?
Anyway, you should know that LPG applies to both facial and body treatments. In each case, the objective sought is different and adapted not only to each area but also to each patient.
At the facial level, LPG serves, among other things, to:
- Fill in wrinkles.
- Firming the skin.
- Eliminate double chin.
While at the body level, you can resort to LPG for;
- Eliminate cellulite.
- Mobilize stagnant fats.
- Improve tone, firm skin, and combat sagging.
How does it work?
In any case, keep in mind that the LPG machine or device works through a mechanical system, so it is the closest thing to manual massages, although much more precise and effective, but as natural as them.
When does it show?
Although it seems incredible, they say that in some cases, the effects are noticeable from the first session, especially when it comes to mobilizing rebellious adipose accumulations, which simple exercises cannot reduce. However, in general, the results are more evident from the 6th session.
How many sessions are necessary?
Although the treatment extension will depend fundamentally on the problem to be treated, it is generally completed in 12 to 16 sessions. However, do not forget that each situation is particular, and each body responds differently.
Is it effective?
Keep in mind that while LPG treatment is very effective, it must also be accompanied by healthy diet and exercise habits. Especially after it. Otherwise, you will not be able to maintain the results achieved.
How long does an LPG last?
However, each session lasts approximately between 35 and 40 minutes. The duration of the results will depend both on your habits and your body’s response. In any case, you can keep them with one session a month.
Does it have a rebound effect?
Treatment with LPG has no rebound effect. However, this does not imply that if you return to your old habits, you will not have the same problems again, whether fatty deposits, such as flaccidity or cellulite.
Benefits and contraindications of LPG or Endermologie
The benefits of treatment with LPG or Endermologie are clear since it is a natural alternative and not at all invasive, but what about its contraindications? Well, you should know that you have them, and you should consider them before deciding on this type of treatment, which, in any case, must be authorized by your doctor. LPG contraindicated in the following circumstances:
- Abdominal or inguinal hernia
- Cancer, lipoma
- Blood diseases, angiomas, painful varicose veins, phlebitis, or anticoagulant treatment.
- Inflammatory disease, infection.
- Metal prostheses.
- Skin rash, wounds, scars, or keloids.
Difference between LPG and other aesthetic treatments
Como puedes observar el tratamiento LPG o endermología es diferente a otros tratamientos similares vigentes. A continuación, encontrarás más información sobre esos otros tratamientos para que puedas compararlos y elijas el más conveniente para tí. Espero te resulte de utilidad.
- Of the Radiofrequency. Unlike LPG, radiofrequency applies heat energy to the deep layers of the skin to stimulate collagen formation.
- Of Mesotherapy. On the other hand, although it pursues the same objective, mesotherapy is based on the application of vitamin injections.
- Of Cavitation. As for cavitation, it consists of the emission of ultrasound waves that generate vacuum microbubbles in the fat cells, which implode in this way.
- Of the Pressotherapy. Finally, pressotherapy is a treatment that, as its name indicates, exerts pressure through the application of girdles to draining the tissues and thus combatting cellulite.