The second generation Amazon Fire TV cube streaming media device has been trending since its launch in October 2019. It is an improvement of the first Amazon Fire TV Cube device. Therefore, you should anticipate a spectacular experience when using this streaming media. You can watch movies, videos and images while relaxing with your loved ones. You won’t only be limited to Amazon. Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) streaming media also grants you access to YouTube and Netflix, among others. The amazing thing about this streaming media device is that it projects everything to appear real.
You need a Television set, an Amazon account and a strong Wi-Fi connection to use this streaming media device. Plug your TV to power band connect it to your television set. Afterward, connect it to Wi-Fi and log in to your Amazon account. Follow the projected guidelines for a chance to use your streaming media device.
|Numerous people have an easy time setting up and using this streaming media device.|
The voice command is instant.
You can play different formats with this device.
It displays high quality videos.
|You can’t use this media device if you don’t have an internet connection.|
You must have an Amazon account.
- 1.03 Lbs– The weight of Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) streaming media device is 1.03 Lbs. This makes it easy to move from one spot of the house to another. You will also have an easy time handling the streaming media device.
- Ethernet port– Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd gen) streaming media device can connect to the internet using the Ethernet port. Afterward, you will be in a position to stream different materials.
- This TV Cube is among the few media devices that can connect to a wireless connection. Therefore, the better internet connection you have the more you will enjoy streaming.
- Dolby Vision, VP9, HDR 10, HLG, HDR10+, H.264, and H.265 are video formats supported by Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) streaming media device. Hence, you will have a variety of streaming options when selecting videos.
- BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG are the image formats you can view using this TV Cube.
- Music lovers can play mp3 , AC3, Vorbis, FLAC , AC3, AAC-LC, Dolby Atmos, eAC3 and PCM/Wave formats using their Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) streaming media device.
- This media device supports remote apps when used on Smartphone with Fire OS, IOS, Android and Android tablet IOS operating systems.
- Browsing options– Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) streaming media device allows you to browse the internet and check out different content from your comfort zone.
- App store– This TV cube offers you variety of Amazon applications immediately you start using it. Therefore, you have a variety of things to watch each time you stream online.
- Inbuilt speakers– Numerous users are impressed with the 1.5 watts in built speakers whenever they use this streaming media device. This feature will make you feel inside a theater.
- 2 GB RAM– The Ram of this TV cube is 2GB. This is impressive and outshines a lot of streaming media devices.
- 4K Ultra HD streaming– The second generation Amazon fire TV Cube streaming media device is well known for its 4k ultra HD streaming. This delivers quality videos that appear real, making you enjoy every moment of your favorite program.
- Remote control– You will be given a remote control when you purchase this device. This means you will have an easy time operating your TV cube without physically touching it. All the commands are instant.
- Alexa voice command– This streaming media device has a voice command called Alexa that gives you full control over the device by speaking on the microphone after pressing the required button.
- Streaming services– There are plenty of streaming platforms you can access using Amazon Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) streaming media device. YouTube, Netflix, HBO Now, HBO GO, Sling TV and Tennis Channel, among others.
- 16 GB storage capability– This streaming media device grants you 16 GB storage capability to store your favorite materials. You can access them at your own free time.
Amazon Fire TV cube (2nd Gen) streaming media device will definitely give you the entertainment you desire after a tiresome week at work. Thus, make an effort of purchasing it.