Streaming devices completely changed entertainment. They grant individuals access to numerous content. The content ranges from games, movies and shows, among others. Google Chromecast (3rd generation) streaming media device has further simplified the streaming process. This device allows you to project what is being displayed on your gadgets on your television set. ipad, tablet, android phone, iPhone, and laptop are some devices you can project what you are streaming. In addition to these, Google chromecast (3rd generation) streaming media device is improvised in terms of hardware and software. This makes it faster in terms of performance when compared to previous versions.
The process of setting up and using this media device is straightforward. Simply, connect your Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) media device to your television through the HDMI port. Afterward, connect it to a wireless internet connection. You should also connect the device you will use with the same Wi-Fi connection and choose the right output projection. Afterward, you can start enjoying different content. You may be required to subscribe to some streaming services. However, most of the services are free.
|It is one of the affordable streaming media devices.|
It is fast, thus supporting gaming.
It is compatible with various smart television sets.
Voice control makes it easy to operate.
|It doesn’t support external storage devices.|
- 512 Megabyte RAM– The RAM of Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) is 512 Megabyte. It is fairly powerful for home streaming. A lot of its users find it powerful enough to meet their individual needs.
- 2 GB data capacity– This streaming device has 2GB storage that allows you to store data and easily retrieve them within a short period. This allows you to plan what you will view the next time you are streaming.
- The weight of Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) streaming media device is 1.41 ounces. It is among the lightest streaming devices. Hence, you can carry it around while on the move. Besides, its circular design makes it perfectly fit in different bag packs.
- Black color– This device is black in color, which is dull. Thus, it can easily blend with any setting in your living room.
- Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) streaming media device only accepts Wireless internet connection. Hence, have a strong internet connection for uninterrupted streaming.
- You can download the remote application of this device on your mobile phone and operate it from your comfort. Your phone should have either of the following operating systems Android, android tablet iOS or iOS operating system.
- Google Chrome (3rd Generation) grants you unlimited access to application on Google play store or App store.
- This device supports projection of devices with windows 7 upwards, Mac, iOS and android.
- Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) allows its users to stream content of up to 1080p resolution, which is high quality. Hence, you can enjoy what you are viewing or playing.
- Screen mirroring– This is one of the few streaming media devices that support screen mirroring. Therefore, you can project what you are seeing on your device through the television. Consequently, you can control what you are streaming from your device.
- Google assistant– The Google assistant feature saves you from constantly operating your device. You command it through your voice and get instant results.
- Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) streaming media device doesn’t require a HDMI extender as you can plug it directly into your television set.
- Streaming services– This streaming media grants you access to numerous streaming services around the clock. YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Google play movies, HBO GO, Hulu, CBS, Playstation Vue and Showtime anytime are some streaming services you can access with this device.
It is difficult to come across a powerful streaming media device that is pocket-friendly yet powerful. Well, Google Chromecast (3rd Generation) streaming media device is one of the few devices. It allows you to project what you are viewing on your device on your television set. That’s why it should be in your next shopping list.