The Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat is an outstanding choice for keeping your baby safe on the road with innovative smartphone technology. The side impact protection system and the recent version with Sensor Safe 2.0 technology signals to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The load leg adds extra stability with a side impact protection system for the product.
Cybex Aton 2 highlights a different side-impact security system that stretches from the side of the handle to consume up to 25% more forces in a collision. The parents are notified through alerts, in case the child has been unintentionally left in the car to avoid unlikely circumstances. There is a provision of giving away alerts when the child unlooses the seat through their activity in a moving vehicle. If the child has been seated for a long period or when the back seat has become too warm or cool for the baby to tolerate, it is communicated to the parents through alerts.
|Load Leg integrated into the base.|
Five-point safety harness.
Can be installed without the base.
|Handles cannot be adjusted.|
- Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat can accommodate kids weighing from 4-35 lbs.
- It can support babies of max 30 inches in height.
- The seat weighs 22 lbs, and the carrier portion of the seat weighs 9lbs.
- The total width of the seat base at its widest point is 15 inches, and the carrier width is 17 inches.
- The overall length of Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat is 26 inches.
- The Load Leg feature lengthens from the car seat support to the vehicle platform and which helps in managing clash forces.
- The ease of secure and correct installation of each seat using the LATCH system in a variation of vehicles is a Push-On connection.
- Rethread method of fixing harness height/position for different height children is used in this infant car seat with single pull front harness tension.
- The correct level of recline in rear-facing bearings on base is given by the Ball / dual range type of indicator located under the carrier.
- The correct level of recline in rear-facing orientation on the carrier is a line type of indicator located on both sides.
- The base includes some ways of altering the height to attain multiple recline positions on several vehicle seats.
- The car seat carries a method of locking the vehicle belt to limit the slippage and keep the infant comfortable.
- Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat can also be installed for any vehicle use without using the base.
- The crotch/buckle strap of the infant car seat can be adjusted for fitting several sized toddlers accordingly by the parents.