Cybex Aton Q car seat provides tight safety to your infant by tightening the straps enough, especially if you are a new parent. The super lightweight feature and approx nine-pound carrier seat do not add too much extra weight to the child as he or she begins to grow. The car seat further has energy-absorbing foam shield built-in, which would provide any parent the amount of peace they require. The carrier seat can be installed with or without the base as per the customer requirements. The large canopy keeps your baby safe throughout the travel. The easy to install and the decision to manage or not use support makes it that extremely more accessible and comfortable. Cybex Aton Q’s is quickly washable in the washing machine and can be dried quickly in comparison to other available car seats. The substance on the surface of the car seat tends to be directed to sounds a lot easier than some others though the lightweight claims are legit.
Easy to install.
Shock absorption feature.
|Less Durable Canopy.|
Exterior material of the car seat is of not high quality.
- Cybex Aton Q car seat can accommodate kids weighing from 4-35 lbs.
- It can support babies of max 30 inches in height.
- The seat weighs 24 lbs, and the carrier portion of the seat weighs 12 lbs.
- The total width of the seat base at its widest point is 15 inches, and the carrier width is 17 inches.
- The overall length of the Cybex Aton Q car seat is 25 inches.
- The load leg feature is provided in the car seat to aid crash protection or any other injury in the vehicle during the travel for baby.
- A push-on connection is used for the efficiency of the latch system safe and correct installation of each place in a variation of vehicles.
- A single pull front of adjusting harness tension with an external method of fixing harness height/position for distinctive height children is used in this car seat from the brand.
- The indicator which is used to check the correct level of recline in rear-facing orientation is line type on the carrier on both sides.
- A tight locking feature with the Belt-lockoff system is attached to the carrier seat for locking the vehicle belt to limit the slippage and keep the infant comfy.
- Cybex Aton Q carrier can also be installed for any vehicle use without using the base.
- The large handles are limited to certain positions during the travel period.
- There is an extra shock absorption installed in your baby’s car seat, ensuring a level of comfort.