Cybex Aton M car seat is evolved from the original Aton to Aton 2 and Aton Q. The Aton M base highlights a lock-off board that connects over the deeper support webbing or the vehicle seat band on either side. The part of the corner near the end of the car supports an anti-rebound design. The other point of the base highlights a load leg to limit the downward revolution and adds durability to the overall seat. The Aton M car seat has a linear side-impact assurance device on both surfaces of the carrier portion of the seat. It must be stretched once the carrier is situated properly in the base. A large canopy that extends easily and withdraws easily is another highlighting feature of the product. There are two indicators situated at the head of the load leg. One shows if the carrier is matched into the base, and the other shows whether the load leg is locked into the desired position during the travel.
|Tight Belt-lock-off system.|
A great choice for city dwellers.
Installation without base is possible.
|Buckle strap is fixed.|
- Cybex Aton M infant car seat can accommodate kids weighing from 4-35 lbs.
- It can support babies of max 17-30 inches in height.
- The seat weighs 24 lbs, and the carrier portion of the seat weighs 11lbs.
- The total width of the seat base at its widest point is 15 inches, and the carrier width is 17 inches.
- The overall length of the Cybex Aton M car seat is 28 inches.
- The car seat indicates the presence of the Load Leg feature that lengthens from the car seat support to the vehicle platform to manage crash forces.
- A push-on connection is the latch system used for the ease of secure and correct installation of each seat in a variation of vehicles.
- External method of fixing harness height/position for different height children is used in this infant car seat with a single pull front of adjusting harness tension.
- The correct level of recline in rear-facing bearings on base is given by the Ball range type of indicator located under the carrier.
- A line type of indicator is used to check the correct level of recline in rear-facing orientation on the carrier on both sides.
- A ball type of indicator is used to check the correct level of recline in rear-facing orientation on the base on both sides.
- A Belt-lock-off system is added to the carrier seat for locking the vehicle belt to limit the slippage and keep the infant comfortable.
- Cybex Aton M carrier can also be installed for any vehicle use without using the base.
- The load leg comes with two indicators attached for meeting the demands of the parents.