Elegant, primary, double, Windsor, trinity, sliding, and other types of knots. Don’t you know how to make a hand-tied tie knot? In addition to showing you how to tie a tie knot step-by-step, I’ll also show you how to swiftly and efficiently create a variety of tie knots.
How to Tie an Easy Tie Knot Step by Step?
If you wear a tie, mastering the tie knot is a skill you must develop. It is not difficult, but it does have a few tricks up its sleeve that you may learn in this article. Therefore, I encourage you to try it if you still don’t know how to accomplish it.
Let’s now go over how to tie a knot that is well-explained.
- Step 1: Be sure to lift the collar of your shirt and fasten the final button.
- Step 2: Tie your neck up, making sure the wide part is longer than the narrow.
- Step 3: Pull the tie out the back and up, crossing the wide part over the narrow part.
- Step 4: Pass the wide section underneath the narrow part by bringing it around to the other side.
- Step 5: Bring the broad section up and out the other side downward.
- Step 6: Pass the broad portion to the other side over the top, back under, and out over the top.
- Step 7: Pull the end of the wide part of your tie through the final loop you just created.
- Step 8: Holding the knot firmly in your palm, tighten it by pulling the wide end of the tie.
- Step 9: Take the knot and tighten it by pulling on the narrow portion of the tie.
- Step 10: Secure the knot by threading the narrow end through the loop, which has a wide end behind it for this purpose.
- Step 11: Lower the collar of the shirt, make sure it fits properly, and there you have it! In less than a minute, you have a beautiful tie knot.
Types of Tie Knots
There are numerous varieties of tie knots, in any case. Interested in meeting them? So, let’s look at a few of them.
Windsor Tie Knot
The Duke of Windsor, who is reported to have loved wide knots and utilized thicker fabric ties, gave the Windsor tie knot, the most exquisite, its name. Due to the requirement that the tie is at least 40 centimeters longer than usual, you cannot tie this particular knot with any tie. It has wider necks that enable it can accommodate its bigger volume and is intended for a more formal setting. The process is the same as what we have shown in the earlier section.
Trinity Tie Knot
The trinity tie knot is possibly the trickiest. This would not be the case if you were searching for something straightforward, but if you wanted to surprise someone, it would be the greatest choice. Whether the tie is in solid colors or patterns, it is quite eye-catching. In any case, you should pair it with wide-necked shirts to make it seem excellent.
Plain or Simple Tie Knot
The quickest and simplest knot to tie is the simple tie knot. Simply tie a bow using the narrow portion of the tie, and cross the wide portion over the front and through the rear loop to fasten it together.
Double Tie Knot
However, it won’t be difficult to tie a double-tie knot either if that’s what you want to do.
- Firmly secure the tie after crossing the wide part over the tiny part.
- Take the wide part’s end and twice wrap it around the narrow part.
- The wide component below should be inserted and then passed through the two turns you made before.
- Your shirt’s collar should be accommodated by adjusting the knot.
Slip Tie Knot
We progress from the trickiest tie knot to the easiest. You will undoubtedly learn how to tie a slip tie knot. The finest part is that you can store the tie with the knot completed if you carefully remove it by just loosening the knot. Simply put it on and adjust the tie knot around your neck the next time you need to utilize it.
Steps to Tie Knot in 10 Seconds
The truth is that you can tie your tie even more quickly by doing it on your hand. How? Very simple, then. It’s a really basic knot. Observe this easy process.
- Put the tie’s wide portion on your hand’s palm and use the other hand to grasp the tie’s narrow portion and create two loops on the first one.
- Pull out the second loop by squeezing it under the first loop.
- Adjust it by taking it out. You’ll be passing him through your neck.
- Finish adjusting the tie’s knot before putting it on.