Roku Company is known for its diverse streaming media devices. These devices convert your television set into a Smart TV. Roku streaming + is one of the devices manufactured by Roku company. A lot of people are impressed by the size of this media device. It makes it easy to carry around. Despite its size, it is among the most powerful devices for streaming. Above all, it grants you access to various streaming services. Hence, you will always have a variety of content to choose from.
Roku streaming stick + is a bit different from other Roku streaming media devices because it stands on its own. Go on and insert it on any unused HDMI port in your television. Afterward, click on the correct HDMI input for projection. You should also connect your streaming stick to an internet connection, specifically a wireless internet connection. Create a Roku account if you don’t have any to gain unlimited access to some channels. You can use a remote control or Roku remote application to operate your streaming stick. Many people are impressed by the generally performance of this device.
|It is easy to install and use this streaming device.|
It grants you access to plenty of shows.
It projects quality pictures.
It is affordable.
|This device doesn’t stream in Dolby vision.|
- Wireless connection– This streaming stick can only connect to a wireless connection. Amazingly, it has a long range receiver that is meant to improve the streaming experience. The manufacturer encourages users to have a strong Wi-Fi connection to avoid buffering.
- 0.85 ounces– Roku streaming stick + is the lightest streaming media devices manufactured by Roku Company. This makes it portable from one place to another. Therefore, it is easy to watch your favorite videos while on the move.
- The RAM of this streaming device is 512 megabyte. That is one of the reasons why commands are instant when using the device. Also, its overall performance is impressive.
- You can operate your streaming stick with the mobile Roku remote application. Smartphones with iOS, Fire OS, windows, windows tablet and android operating systems are the only ones supported.
- Roku streaming stick + supports three main video formats, namely MP4, MOV and MKV. Therefore, focus on playing only these video formats for uninterrupted entertainment.
- This streaming stick doesn’t require support as it can directly fit inside the television’s HDMI port.
- You can watch various images using this streaming device. GIF, PNG and JPEG are some popular formats you can use this device to open images.
- Roku streaming stick + allows music lovers a variety of formats to play. MP3, AC3, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, AIFF and WAV are some music formats you can open using this streaming device.
- PC’s with windows operating system are compatible with this device, making it easy to share files.
- Roku stick + offers you a variety of streaming services such as Disney movies anywhere, PlayStation Vue, Hulu, Netflix, picasa and YouTube are some services you can unlimitedly access.
- High quality picture projection– This streaming stick device allows you to watch your shows with clarify because of its high quality picture projection. The projection remains constant whether you are streaming in HDR, 4K or HD.
- Private listening feature– The Roku mobile application allows you private listening so that you don’t cause disturbance while enjoying your favorite show.
- Remote control– Your streaming stick will come with a remote that is easy to use. Hence, you will have an easy time controlling what you are watching and the volume. The remote control also ensures you remain comfortable while enjoying various shows.
- Voice remote– Roku streaming stick + has a voice remote control feature that allows you to operate the device using your voice. Hence, you will have an easy time operating it.
- This streaming media device grants you access to channel store where you can access a range of applications.
Roku streaming stick + is undoubtedly powerful when it comes to streaming quality videos. That’s the reason you should purchase it for entertainment.