Kylian Mbappé Lottin is a French soccer player who has been recognized as one of the youngest players to win a world championship. He won the 2018 World Cup in Russia and finished in second place in the Qatar 2022 World Cup. In addition to that, he is the recipient of the Golden Boot and the award for Best Young Player. He is currently a member of the Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) team and has already established himself as the team’s leading scorer.
You will find a selection of Kylian Mbappé’s quotes that reflect his way of thinking about life and sport below. These quotes were chosen for their interestingness, their ability to motivate others, or both.
The most Inspiring Kylian Mbappé Quotes
We have compiled some of Kylian Mbappe’s most insightful and thought-provoking quotes and reflections so that you can learn more about his personal and professional life. Mbappe is considered to be the future promise of football.
1. I want more children to have that opportunity. I want everyone to start with the same opportunity.
Wanting to offer children an opportunity that they may not have all the time.
2. In football, everything is possible, from the moment you work and believe in your qualities.
Within football, we are able to see the real talent of many.
3. If the team needs you, you have to sacrifice.
Each game should be in favor of seeking good team performance.
4. We must always set the bar high, otherwise we do not progress.
To go far, you have to dream big.
5. It’s one of the downsides of early success. I missed simple things like having a driver’s license. I think everyone has one.
Regretting all the things he has missed to follow his dream.
6. I try to work to improve myself every day and I try to do on the field what I do during training.
Giving one hundred percent of himself both in training and in the game.
7. I get up in the morning and go to practice like everyone else.
Explaining that you have responsibilities like each of your team members.
8. We must stop feeling afraid.
Fear will always be present, but it is up to us to listen to it or ignore it.
9. I have always said that the World Cup is a dream for any player.
A goal that every soccer player wants to experience.
10. We try not to let the pressure get into our heads and we play like we usually do.
When you let stress play with your head, all is lost.
11. I have learned that the biggest stars and the best players are the most humble, the ones who respect people the most.
Humility should not be extinguished by the size of the wallet.
12. When you retire, people don’t look at how good you’ve become. They look at what you’ve won. We remember the winners.
Working so that his name remains among the greatest.
13. You should always focus on training and consider it a step up. And each step takes you higher and higher until you reach the top, which is where you should stay.
To be the best you need to train and practice.
14. I am not going to revolutionize football. I am in a system. You have to know how to respect it and stay in place.
About his position in football.
15. Becoming a good player so fast made me miss out on a normal life of a normal teenager.
A sacrifice that will always weigh in his memories.
16. I want to touch the stars, and win the most important titles. I cling to this dream.
Reach as high as you can and cannot, dream.
17. The one who made me love football was Zidane, later I had several idols, but Zidane was really my first idol.
Talking about the star that made him want to start soccer.
18. It is true that it is good to have a good striker, but you have to win.
The victories are the most important thing for Mbappe
19. I have always talked about football, titles, about important matches; never money.
On the controversy of staying at PSG for all the money, they pay him.
20. I talk about sports because I talk on the field.
Clarifying that he is only a player who lives for his sport.
21. We talked, but Real Madrid is past for me.
Giving up one of his childhood dreams, but gaining more with his choice.
22. Growing up, you admire many more people, even from other sports. The best there is.
We all have our special figures to follow.
23. I am French and I know that I am important to the country, and when you are important to the country you have to think not only about football but also about your life.
Part of what made him choose to stay playing in his homeland and not go anywhere else.
24. Neymar behaves with me like an older brother.
Talking about his relationship with his PSG teammate.
25. I don’t feel like I’m doing anything extraordinary. People tell me, yes, but I’m just living my dream.
It’s hard to see the scope of our actions until someone else points it out.
26. For me football is more than a sport, just look at the impact it has on society.
It is an experience that offers great opportunities for young people to find a better path.
27. Even if I am French, I have African roots. Helping the development of African sports is very important to me.
Trying to add a grain of sand to help the development of football in the continent of its roots.
28. You can’t look at the long term, that’s something I’ve learned from football. Now I know I’ll be here for the next three years, then we’ll see.
Being aware that things can change at any time, nothing is guaranteed.
29. I work hard every day to try to help my team.
The performance of each player is key to the success of a soccer team.
30. There is no bad time to laugh. I always joke, even five minutes before a game. It’s not bad to be a little immature.
Laughter is a great way to reduce stress.
31. You have to raise your game to the level of those around you. So you have to keep that high level, and by doing this I think I’m improving naturally.
You must not only place yourself at the level of the greats but also reach your own goal.
32. I also try to have fun, because football is still fun, and scoring goals, and breaking records, that’s what drives me.
We can have fun and at the same time take what we do seriously.
33. The sentimental side has weighed heavily. In the end, I am French and I am playing in my city. I want everyone to understand me.
Taking a sense of loyalty to his country to stay and play for Paris Saint Germain.
34. If I can use my reputation or other means to help, I will.
A beautiful way to reward your success is to help someone in need.
35. People come to the stadium to forget about their lives for 90 minutes, and it’s up to us to give them satisfaction; to get them out of their chairs, and to sleep with the stars in their eyes.
It is the responsibility of the players to put on a show for their audience.
36. I always dreamed of having this life. He wanted to be a footballer like others wanted to become other things.
Talking about his personal dream that has now become his life.
37. My choice has been to stay in my country because I am French and to be in the new project, in the new era of PSG. I think it’s a good decision because it’s my decision
On the decision to be within PSG instead of fighting for a position at Real Madrid.
38. People can talk about whatever they want, but everyone knows me.
It is normal for people to comment wrong things about you, it is your actions that can give another message.
39. I have never said that I will be the best player in history, but I have never set limits. If I reach a certain level, I’m not going to stop myself by putting up a barrier.
This is a clear example that we can continue to grow and improve, even at the top.
40. The obsession with winning the Champions League makes me ignore all personal records.
Once you have a goal in mind, you don’t quit until you get there.
41. Since I can’t go out much, I bring a lot of friends home, we play, we laugh, we think about something other than soccer… These are the only moments where I can behave like a boy my age.
One of the things you can do is to feel like someone your own age.
42. I don’t understand those who talk about the sacrifices they made throughout their career. For me, the real sacrifice would be getting up early in the morning to work.
Each person views success and sacrifices differently.
43. A great team relies on its leaders and they have to make a difference at key moments.
Every leader has on his shoulders the duty to inspire and motivate his players.
44. Soccer goes fast but it can go fast in both directions.
It can not only make you win, but it can also knock you down.
45. It won’t matter, I always had pressure, it came to me early, I learned to handle it, I got used to it and it’s part of my environment.
It is important to control your stress levels, so that fear does not blind you to what you want to achieve.
46. For many people, a license is an obligation, but it was not for me. Licenses are usually synonymous with autonomy, but I had my autonomy as soon as I had drivers at my disposal. It was never a priority.
Talking about the simple things he’s missed out on being a soccer star.
47. You can’t sit and do nothing, you have to keep going.
The world doesn’t stop, and neither should you.
48. Like the greats, you want to make your own story yourself, and not be a copy of another.
It’s okay to admire someone and take inspiration from them, but remember to build your own path.
49. I am happy and I am living the life I always dreamed of.
Grateful for everything he has achieved in football.
50. Learning is fine, but you also have to win, you only have one race.
A young player who has in his mind to get as many victories as possible.