It is not simple to express love to others. When you become older, it becomes increasingly difficult to trust other people, much less love them. However, this is the core of what it is to love another person. You don’t love someone because of who they are or because they love you in return. You love them for who they are. You love because you have the ability to love other people.
Love originates from the very core of a person and has the power to brighten their day almost immediately. On the other hand, despite its extremely potent nature, it is straightforward to distribute and requires almost little effort.
Share love quotes with the people you care about to encourage them with positive and uplifting remarks. These uplifting and motivational quotes about love are here to help you feel better, whether you’re looking to make someone else feel better or you want to feel better yourself. Read them attentively and you will be pleased you did.
50 Spread Love Quotes
1. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”- Mother Teresa.
2. “Kindness is universal. Sometimes being kind allows others to see the goodness in humanity through you. Always be kinder than necessary.”- Germany Kent.
3. “To hate is an easy lazy thing but to love takes strength everyone has but not all are willing to practice.”- Rupi Kaur
4. “The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”- Henry Miller.
5. “I don’t believe revenge is part of my agenda. I’m a firm believer that, just like hate spreads hate, love and kindness spread love and kindness.”- Whitney Wolfe Herd.
6. “For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time; hatred ceases by love, this is an old rule.”- Friedrich Max Muller.
7. “Love yourself unconditionally. Love yourself so much that you will grant your heart feelings of love and kindness for others.”- Avijeet Das.
8. “Be the living expression of God’s kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”- Mother Teresa.
9. “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.”- Dalai Lama.
10. “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”- Jack Layton.
11. Where there is great love, there are always miracles. – Willa Cather
12. I love everybody and they, in turn, love everybody, and that’s spreading love heart to heart to heart. That’s the approach of my work. – Ram Dass
13. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix.
14. To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. – Mary Stuart
15. Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. – Karl Menninger
16. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
17. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu
18. Love does not dominate; it cultivates. – John Wolfgang von Goethe
19. A part of kindness consists of loving people more than they deserve. – Joseph Joubert
20. I may not be able to fill someone else but I have a responsibility to empty myself with the hope that it fills someone else. I may not be able to light up someone’s lamp but I also have the responsibility of shining my light with the hope that it lights someone else. – Kingsley Opuwari Manuel
21. “Be nice to people…they may not like you, reciprocate or ignore you, but spread the love anyway. We rise up by lifting others up.” – Germany Kent
22. “Let’s always meet with a smile, because a smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
23. “We will never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” – Mother Teresa
24. “Love begins by caring for those closest to you, those at home.” – Mother Teresa
25. “Love is the most powerful healing energy. Everything you do with love spreads healing. So feel it, know it, and spread it.” – Abhishek Kumar
26. “Everywhere you look there is an element of sharing and sending love.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
27. “I share my love and gratefully accept love as it flows to me.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
28. “Love is not about property, diamonds, and gifts. It is about sharing your own being with the world around you.” – Pablo Neruda
29. Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is. – Maxim Work
30. There are countless languages in our world. But the only one that can connect people with each other is the language of love. – Avijeet Das
31. “Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.” – Leo Buscaglia.
32. Being kind to all, being liked by many and loved by a few, being needed and loved by those we love, is certainly the closest we can get to happiness. – Mary Stuart
33. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. – Mahatma Gandhi
34. Connect. Embrace. Liberate. Love somebody. Just one person. And then spread that to two. And as many as you can. You’ll see the difference it makes. – Oprah Winfrey
35. Love heals people, both those who give it and those who receive it. –Charles Menninger
36. “Do things for people not because of who they are or what they do in return, but because of who you are.” – Harold S. Kushner.
37. “Choose, every day, to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.” – Alison Malee.
38. The only thing that really matters is spreading love and light and acceptance and unity throughout the entire world in any way that you possibly can. – Willow Smith
39. We came to this world with love and hope to bloom like a flower, to beautify this garden we call earth and spread the fragrance of happiness. – Debasish Midra
40. The giving of love is an education in itself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
41. “Love can be spread from within you to outside, not from outside to within you.” – P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar.
42. “There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand.
43. There will never be no love at all. – Bob Marley
44. Love is, in fact, an intensification of life, a completeness, a fullness, a wholeness of life. – Thomas Merton
45. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama.
46. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
47. Animals don’t hate and we’re supposed to be better than them. – Elvis Presley
48. “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.” – Euripides.
49. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts.
50. “Joy is, in fact, quite contagious. As is love, compassion, and generosity.” – Dalai Lama.